Please select one of the topics below and prepare a well-organized and thoughtful summary for your research paper. The topic chosen should expand on what you are learning during this course. Show how you understand the issues with life experiences from the fire service. A title page, table of contents, and reference page are required, but are not included in the assignments required page count.
Topics from which you may choose include:
– Smoke movement in buildings
– Fire movement in buildings
– The importance of measurement in understanding fire behavior
– Chemical elements that are especially important in fires
– Fuel-lean, stoichiometric, and fuel-rich combustion
– The three states of matter
– The components of fire
– The physical and chemical properties o fire
– The chemistry and dynamics of fire
– Materials and their relationship to fires as fuel
– The charateristics of water as a fire suppression agent
– Suppression agent strateges, methods and techniques of fire extingiuishment
Your summary should be 200-300 words in length. Also you must list at least one of the sources that you will be utilizing for the research paper. You are required to use your textbook as on of the source materials for your final paper. You ahould also use aminimum of three sources total. All sources used, including the textbook, must be references: paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.